Thursday, December 31, 2009

Big Bang for the New Year

We welcomed the new year with a big bang!!After all the things that we've been through, the curtain finally closed for 2009. And for my very first blog post for 2010, I will simply show some of the pictures I took during the new year's celebration last night. Perhaps that would be a better idea than sharing my new year's resolutions. Honestly, I hate creating resolutions every new year because more often than not, I end up being frustrated for not fulfilling a single resolution on my list. But I prefer making daily resolutions as I believe that its my own resposibility to improve myself on a daily basis. I really don't have to wait for a year to make some personal changes; That's completely absurd. So I will keep my vision forward and hope that this coming year will provide many opportunities of growth for every aspects of my life. Again, have a prosperous new year everyone!


Here we have another new beginning,
Another chance to be what we are not.
Praised be those who recognize the rot,
Portion out the guilt, and go on living.
Years change far more frequently than we,
Nor are our changes more than painted screens,
Each placed to maximize our meager means,
Windows on a world that none can see.
Yet, truth be told, we know well what's within.
Each resolution fails to touch the heart,
As in the end we are, as at the start,
Remorseful reprobates, half hope, half sin.





1 comment:

  1. woooah...OOOOOOMGGGGGGGG I know na sinabi mo na tumaba ka but I didn't imagined that your big as this..hehehe kilangan mo ng mag work out yan na lang new years resolution mo..hehe miz u sooo much..muaw:)

    ReplyDelete